The true feeling ofHappiness
An experience that awakens all the senses
• 2020 •
Rosa is a restaurant, bar and coffee roastery located on a busy corner site in Farringdon’s Exmouth Market. With glazed frontage on two sides of the building, overlooking the market and a bustling London intersection.
Our Support is thereWhen you are reaching out for Help!
Check outOur Therapies
Rescope counselling links you with high-quality counselling, psychotherapy and psychology services in Sydney, and other national areas by phone.
Rescope counsellors, psychotherapists and psychologists offer a wide range of therapeutic approaches including:
- Art Therapy
- CBT: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Counselling and Psychotherapy
- EMDR: Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing
- Family Therapy
- Humanistic Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Sex Therapy
- Somatic Psychotherapy
Click the links above to find out more about these approaches.
Care for you
What shouldyou expect from a counselling session?
Each counselling session averages one hour in duration, and will primarily focus on:
- Gaining an understanding of the difficulties you may be facing in your life
- Supporting you in making the changes needed to improve your personal or relationship challenges
- Helping you in working towards better psychological wellbeing, relationships and family life.
We are often asked how many sessions will be required. This varies depending on the circumstances of each individual, couple or family. You’re welcome to talk to your counsellor or psychologist about how long they believe it will take for you to achieve the change you want to make.